2017-05-02 Day 16

A slow morning. There was good internet connection so I got down to actual publishing the blogs I'd written..... Still raining.

I cooked oat cakes for my breaky and Johns second breaky. Thery were ok but the Baking Powder is a little different than what I am used to.

After a lunch of leftovers we drove all of 15k's to another beach where there was less salt spray to hang our washing up.

We spent some time looking into our intermittent problem of the aft starboard lid lifter not working. Came to the conclusion it must be wiring but where?

Had a walk along the beach. Lots and lots of crab shellls. A bit quieter here as it is not quite open water.

Cooked up a soup from smoked bones we bought the other day in the pressure cooker.  The pressure cooker is working well and only takes a fraction of the time of boiling and there is no steam in the cabin.

Washing is nearly all dry